St. Andrews Lighthouse, Passamaquoddy Bay
Also known as the Pendlebury Lighthouse, St. Andrews Lighthouse marked the entrance to St. Andrews harbour for 105 years. It is the oldest lighthouse on the mainland of New Brunswick.
The lighthouse was built in 1833 on Indian Point next to a busy wharf on the northeast side of the harbour. The original light had 4 lamps and reflectors and was illuminated with oil.