Victoria Beach Lighthouse
The 9.4 meters tall Victoria Beach Lighthouse is located on a parcel of land that thirty meters back from the water and nine meters above the high water mark on a rise overlooking the Digby Gut and Battery Harbour.
Constructed in 1901, it is the first lighthouse on the site but the fourth navigational aid erected on the Digby Gut–Annapolis Basin water corridor. The light was put in operation on 08 July 1901.
On 12 February 2015 the lighthouse was designated as a Heritage Lighthouse under the Heritage Lighthouse Protection Act.