Hampton Lighthouse – above Chute Cove and Hampton Beach
The Hampton Lighthouse was built and first lit in 1911. In 2001, it was transferred from the Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO) to the Hampton Lighthouse Society. Hampton is the second light in Canada to be passed over for $1.00 under the 96-1 Directive.
- Tower height: 033ft feet.
- Light height: 069ft feet.
- Light range: 11 miles.
- Light characteristic: Fixed White (1992)